So this past weekend was fabulous - it included having my hair highlighted, shopping, a family dinner, going out for a few drinks, and a hockey game. I could write a lot about each activity but won't bore you with the details. The reason this weekend was even better is I got to spend more time with my boyfriend Matt (who I promised I wouldn't mention much on my blog, so yes I do have a boyfriend, but you won't really hear anything about him). He is at the peak of Audit busy season, therefore most weekends he is at the office working and we don't go out.
My favorite purchase from the weekend:
I have become obsessed with Tory Burch flats. I bought my first pair last July, and after this week I finally had to retire them. After a blowout on each shoe their life was over. The leopard is slightly out there for me, but I love them because they will match anything. I am the typical Auditor who wears a lot of black/grey (and a few pieces of light pink), but bought these to make my outfits a little more fun. I have realized it is worth splurging a little on shoes, especially on those days I throw my hair up in a pony and feel dressed down at work. A pair of nice shoes makes you feel slightly better.
Well that is it for tonight, I need to clean the house and my shoes. I have been sitting here smelling something foul, and realized I stepped in a treat left by a dog in the park while I was running. At least the day went great overall for a Monday!

Welcome to blogging! I can't wait to see where this takes you!
ReplyDeleteAND I DIE over your new TB shoes... what size are they? :) You can totally rock the leopard - love it!
I have to wear the 10.5, or they will kill the back of my heels. Thanks for the encouragement -I hoped the leopard would spice up the auditor apparel!
ReplyDeleteI am such a blog stalker :) I have plemty of 'mom blogs' that I follow, so I need someone like you who is trendy, young and successful to follow! I can live vicariously through you, ha!
ReplyDeleteOk took me forever just to figure out how you follow you on here..hah! Anyway, how fun! Those shoes are awesome, I actually have them on my nordstrom wish list =) Looking forward to more posts!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to get this Jess! You know how much I love to hear about what's happening in your life. Especially now that mine isn't that exciting. You're a really good writer and I'll be checking your blog often! Love you girl!! Grandmother
ReplyDelete